Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The OUTLAWS

After arriving back to SF from our Santa Cruz weekend, Dick's brother David and his wife Morri, along with Morri's cousin CeCe were having a good time at the house! We went to dinner and enjoyed an evening catching up.
The next day Dick and I went on our morning run, while the other 3 walked Gabby. We saw one of our favorite dog walkers. Just had to stop and take this pic. I think that is a record - 10 dogs on leash!! Thought it was cool right next to The Palace of Arts!
After exercising, we drove the scenic route to The Beach Chalet for lunch - on Ocean Ave., window seat of course!! Always pleased with the service and food here!! It was a gorgeous day so we thought we grab the chance and go up to Twin Peaks. The views never cease to amaze me - especially on such a clear day.
I call this one - BUTTS! hahaha!!
Morri and David!
We dropped CeCe off at the hotel she'll stay in while visiting her other friends, said our goodbyes, and the four of us tootled around Union Square..... always enjoying the company of family and friends. I LOVE going to the hot spots in the city and usually only go when people come up!
The next morning Morri and I went on a good walk up the Lyon St. steps and around Pacific Heights - a good little 3 miler. The two of us are 'In-Laws" but we like to refer to ourselves as rebel 'Out-Laws'! hahahaha!!! Morri and I don't get THAT many opportunities to talk so I am glad we grabbed this morning! They departed SF back to Visalia after lunch and promised we'd do this again!


No comments:

Total Pageviews